Sunday, January 14, 2007

PRIMEVAL URGES!

New TV show (six part drama) coming to ITV1 here in the UK called Primeval. You can see a teaser trailer for it here. When Nick Cutter (Douglas Henshall), says in the teaser, "Some force, out there, ripped the boundaries of time and space to shreds", a little mischievous voice in my head says, 'yeah, he's called the Doctor and he's over on BBC1.' That said, the thought of dinosaurs roaming through the streets of London gets my vote, so I'm looking forward to it, and the teaser looks great (the kid armed with a toy lightsaber investigating a disturbance reminded me of Spielberg's cinematic motifs for some reason).

It's great to have another addition of science fiction to our prime time telly, and Primeval certainly sounds lavish what with it's million per episode budget.

2 comments:

Jo Bling said...

I'm with you on that fella. So long as there's no same-sex cuddling like that blinkin' Torchwood is what I say..... ;-)

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Framestore are doing the FX so atleast they should be good !