Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A STUDY IN SCARLET! OUT NOW!! (EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE BEFORE CHRISTMAS AT GOSH! & PAGE 45 AND 221B BAKER STREET)


Also, Pimpernel of Pimpernel's blog asked that I put together a top five Christmas gift recommendations list (I went for 5 catagories so you'll 11 recommendations in all). Goes without saying that Baskervilles and Study in Scarlet should be on every gift list... ah-hem...

Do be sure to bookmark Pimpernel's blog, especially if you're a fan of Pulp Adventure, comics Science Fiction, horror and stuffs, as there will be further lists over the next few days from Francesco Francavilla, Guy Davis, and Mike Mignola.

1 comment:

Thiago Rachid said...

Hey,
Looks awesome...I read the first volume and like it a lot...great artwork!!

I'm writing a SH story and hope to complete next year...take a look on a preview cover on my page...

C yah