Thursday, March 29, 2007

IF YOU GO DOWN TO THE WOOD TODAY...





Here's two stills from my own personal ongoing project, Grimmwood, for which there's a production blog if you're a patient sort of person as it doesn't get updated very often. I'll be posting these again over at the other blog with more details in a short while. Now blogger has introduced a labeling system, and given the infrequent posts over at the Grimmwood blog, I am considering migrating the content of that blog over to here ... still undecided.

It's been a busy week again (but that's a good thing, because it means that as soon as the work is done I can go back to comic books and Grimmwood). Also, production of the Peter Baynton project that I'm co-producing, which I've mentioned before, is nearing completion (and the film looks excellent).

3 comments:

Piotr said...

ooh i can't wait this looks awesome!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Looks great !!

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Many thanks. More to come, keep 'em peeled.