Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MORE DOGFACE DOODLES FROM DOGTOWN



More Dogface Doodles from Dogtown approved by Mrs. C.

Okay, so I'm thinking, she likes my drawings of people with hairy faces... wait a second, I've got a beard!! The penny has finally dropped!

Had a meeting yesterday afternoon concerning a film I am producing, a short animated film directed by the very talented Peter Baynton (who I'm mentoring) which is presently undergoing title changes. It is being co-produced by Margaret Milner Schmück and funded by EM Media's DV shorts scheme. It's was a very interesting meeting, not just with regard to the production, which is soon to come to an end as the film reaches completion, but also with regard to film in the East Midlands. I'm hoping to put together a pitch for funding later on in the year as EM Media really have been a great bunch of people to work with.

2 comments:

Jo Bling said...

These look lovely. Remind me of Lon Chaney Wolfman.

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Ah, Lon Chaney Jr. I think one of the best transformation sequences was in one of the worst films, House of Dracula. Glad you like them. Unlike the previous dogface, these ones are actually for something... more on that later.