Thursday, March 15, 2007

LONDON CALLING

I traveled down to Picasso Pictures in London today for an informal preproduction meeting (a sort of pre-preproduction meeting) for a couple of commercials I'm going to be working on over the coming weeks. An enjoyable visit as always but there's something about going from the quiet solitude of my working day to the throng of the multitude that I find quite exhausting. I guess it must be the sheer volume of people I pass as I travel on foot from St. Pancras to Soho via The Brunswick.

On my way to my meeting I popped into Gosh! Comics and ran into Will Kane (a fellow blogger), which was very nice indeed as I haven't seen him in quite a long time. Gosh! is an excellent comic shop (along with Traveling Man in Nottingham it is one of my favorites). Gosh! also boasts a rather fine collection of Golden Books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the name check, putting us alongside Gosh! is good company to be in (haven't been there for years now but back when i lived down south it was a regular stop off of mine to get my comics fix)

dragonhead said...

Will you be able to post WIP of the commercials?

I. N. J. Culbard said...

David, hey, no probs.

Dragonhead, 'fraid not. WIP is for the clients till the commercial hits the airwaves. But there's some WIP coming up on Grimmwood, so stay tuned.