Monday, March 05, 2007

STAR WARS DRINK DRIVING PSA


A rare public service announcement from 1979.

We're speeding our way closer to May 25th (the film's original release date) and the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, so, no doubt there will be more Star Wars shenanigans over the coming months. Also, I found out today that Star Wars fans were called "Warsies", something in all my 30 years of loving a story set a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I had never heard of.

Spent my afternoon on Sunday painting pictures with my wife and son (it was raining all afternoon). VERY messy and a lot of fun. We got paint everywhere, but it was a hoot so it was worth it. My wife picked up a few rolls of lining paper from IKEA which is great for rolling out across kitchen floors and drawing all over and painting on.

3 comments:

Mambo cha cha cha said...

your posts are really interesting. Great blog!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Now if only the Prequels had of been that good !!

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Thanks, elmyra duff, and welcome to Strange Planet.

Glazy, you love the prequels!